This privacy notice discloses the privacy policies and practices of Grace Lutheran Church. Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This privacy notice will notify you of the following:
· What personally identifiable information is collected from you and your household, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data about you and your household.
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via paper, e-mail, telephone or other direct contact from you. We will not give, share, sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our church, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or as required by law.
We promise to use the data you provide only in ways to assist you and our congregation to grow in Christ.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address, or phone number given at the end of this notice:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change / correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only staff members or officers who need the information to perform a specific task are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers systems in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our website provides links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. Grace Lutheran Church has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. Grace Lutheran Church does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found on them. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on Grace’s web sites, you do so at your own risk.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send an e-mail to GraceAdmin@GraceVestal.org or calling the Church Office at 607-748-0840.