Youth Top of Site
I've been told that one of the youth will "sometime" take over the preparation of this page. In the meantime, here's a bit from a definite non-youth ...
It's been many, many months and still no takeover. Ah, the youth. Procrastinators, like the rest of us.
- New Year's Eve bowling party
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Usher, greet, read scriptures in worship
- Host coffee hour following worship
- Attend hockey game
- Serve Easter breakfast
- Trip to Carousal Mall
- Swim party at YMCA
- Planning session
- Miniature golf
- Paint ball party
- Roller skating
- Weekend retreat
- Write and lead alternative worship service, including sermon
- Christmas tree: cut, set up, decorate
- Day Care Center Christmas party
- Carol at Woodland Manor adult residence
- Bible study
- Whitewater rafting
- Skiing, skating
- Souper Bowl service project on Superbowl Sunday
- Lock-in at church
- Pizza party
Yes, the youth of Grace are sometimes very active - or would be, if they were to do all these.
Some of these are every-year things. Some are never-again. Some are pure imaginations.
The list ends with a pizza party, just like many of the activities on the list..